Drilling Materials Controller - VR/25283
We are looking to recruit a Drilling Materials Controller on a 3/3 rotational basis for a contract duration until November 2022. The successful candidate will have valid Offshore certification and Dangerous Goods by Air and Sea are essential.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the materials, personnel and logistical support requirement for the Offshore Operation.
- Ensuring all materials are moved in line with procedures and legislative requirements.
- Liaising with Drilling Engineers, Superintendents and Onshore DMCs to prepare equipment for present and future drilling operational requirements working from the well plan.
- Preparing and distributing daily operations and logistics look-ahead in conjunction with the Offshore Drilling Supervisor to forecast vessel and personnel movements.
- Providing drilling supervision for all Materials and Logistics activities offshore.
- Assisting Onshore DMCs in Cost Tracking and entering costs in WellView.
- Liaising with Platform / Rig Authorities to ensure there is no conflict between department and operations.
- Coordinating backload of all drilling material with vendors.
Applicants to this position should have:
- Valid offshore certification.
- Dangerous Good by Air and Sea.
- Knowledge and experience of offshore drilling, completion, well services equipment and operations.
- Logistical experience of offshore operations including the supply of materials, services and manning resources required to support well operations.
- Good knowledge of HM Customs and Excise requirements.
- Experience in Citrix and Wellview.
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team