Economist/Senior Economist - VR/28573
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client a progressive E&P company with the appointment of a permanent Economist/Senior Economist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking ad hoc strategic analysis initiatives in conjunction with the business, planning and economics and North Sea BU Leadership Team.
- Developing and maintaining expertise areas within planning and economics delivering results into business.
- Undertaking accurate investment appraisal evaluations applying all investment appraisal policies.
- Liaising with asset and functions to ensure investment evaluations are fairly and accurately represented.
- Gathering and analysing related commercial/financial data as required for analysis.
- Reviewing results and sensitivities to prompt considerations with the business.
- Assisting the Project Team in the preparation of investment approval documents.
- Supporting the evaluation of assumptions cases as needed for business planning purposes.
- Undertaking asset scenario planning in conjunction with the Asset Teams and functions for strategic analysis and business planning.
- Providing analytical insight to Asset Management on investment evaluation and scenario analysis.
- Supporting other activities required by the business.
- Understanding investment evaluation policies and procedures.
- Interacting with Asset Management and leadership and gain exposure to decision making.
- Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your Line Manager.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team