Electrical Instructor / Lecturer (Domestic) - VR/24925
We are looking for an Instructor / Lecturer for our client in Aberdeen. Reporting to the Head of Department / Team Leader you will supervise all aspects of the training and development provision of your section, maintain a safe working environment, provide support and guidance to candidates and deliver, assess and verify various training modules and units.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lecturing and instructing trainees in Engineering and related skills.
- Assessing and monitoring individuals progress in accordance with awarding body guidelines.
- Supervising trainees within designated area.
- Daily monitoring of the attendance of trainees in accordance with the rules and regulations.
- Ensuring all work areas are maintained in a clean and tidy condition and waste disposed of properly.
- Maintaining a stock of tools and materials to enable effective delivery of training within that area.
- Ensuring all plant is maintained as per manufactures instructions and effective records are kept.
- Liaising with Head of Department with regard to health and safety matters.
- Advising and assisting staff and trainees on compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Liaising with other Instructors / Lecturers and Head of Department regarding the use of facilities outwit your direct control.
- Ensuring that training programmes meet the requirements of the standards set by the regulating body.
- Ensuring fair and reliable assessment of SVQs.
- Ensuring all records, reviews and reports are maintained and submitted to the Head of Department by the due dates.
- Maintaining personal subject competence, qualifications and CPD in line with company and assessment strategy requirements
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team