Electrical Superintendent (onshore) - VR/26932
Onshore Electrical Superintendent required to provide electrical specific technical support for the company's Aberdeen operations in line with safety, environmental, commercial and legislative requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing electrical specific technical advice to drilling operations to operate MODU's in a manner conducive to Safety, Quality and Environmental conditions.
- Ensuring planned maintenance is effective by appropriate means including audits.
- Ensuring proposed unit modifications are within regulatory requirements.
- Providing electrical specific technical support for marketing bidding processes.
- Providing technical advice on training for electrical related personnel.
- Reviewing rig information feedback.
- Promoting the Safety Plan and objectives and developing a high quality standard within the department.
- Replying to technical questions arising from internal/external queries.
- Reporting on Health, Safety and Quality objectives after offshore visits to the MODU's.
- Providing technical advice to drilling division in areas of electrical non-compliance with scheduling or specification.
- Reporting on Planned Maintenance modifications and monthly review of status.
- Carrying out regular analysis of the Planned Maintenance System on each rig and report the results. Research electrical specific technical data from manufacturers, vendors and regulatory bodies.
- Filing technical regulatory and vendor data.
- Reviewing Modification Authorisation Forms submitted from the Company MODU's.
- Providing technical support of drafting for Safety Cases.
- Running major project items including specification of electrical equipment, planning resources and procurement.
- On call rotation required.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team