Electronics QC Inspector - VR/28800
We are looking for an Electronics QC Inspector to join our team in the Electronics Workshop, performing quality control checks and activities in relation to electronics components, tools and assemblies.
The Electronic QC Inspector will be required to:
- Performing quality checks in line with IPC standards on electronic components, tools and assemblies.
- Performing quality inspection at goods inward, appropriate assembly stages and end of line.
- Performing quality checks during workshop activities to ensure that procedures and instructions are being followed.
- Perform and accurately recording all inspections, checks and tests in accordance with company processes and instructions.
- Providing support to the electronics workshop, stores and procurement regarding quality control issues.
The Electronics QC Inspector will be require the following knowledge & experience:
- Recent experience in performing quality control inspection of electronic components and assemblies preferred.
- Hands on experience and good working knowledge of electronic test equipment preferred.
- Hands on experience in PCB and electro-mechanical assembly and test preferred.
- Minimum NC Electronic and Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Trained in IPC standards.
- Electronics QC: 1 year (required).
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team