Estimator / Cost Engineer - VR/25555
Long term contract opportunity available for an Estimator / Cost Engineer to join global E&P organisation. This role would suit an individual with previous experience in estimating and cost engineering from oil and gas (ideally E&P). Previous brownfield / decom experience is desirable.
This is a key role where the successful individual will work across development and decommissioning projects and will prepare all estimates for capital projects in select, define and execute phases. The role reports to the Cost Manager.
Duties will include:
- Generating class 5 to class 3 estimates on deterministic basis utilising company process and procedures for brownfield and greenfield opportunities.
- Understanding scope uncertainty and risk for the application of growth and contingency provisions
- Detailed review and acceptance of third party estimates.
- Gathering performance data to support company benchmarking database and future estimating norms.
- Developing cost estimate for annual decommissioning ARO and DSA on each asset.
- Maintaining consistency, accuracy and transparency in the generation of all estimates.
- Producing input as required during the annual corporate budget cycle.
- Supporting cost engineering function with reporting performance against project budgets,
- Ability to prepare and develop project estimates from class 5 to fully detailed class 3 estimates for sanction, covering ex opex, minor capex, major capex and abex projects.
- Ability to create a basis of estimate document, defining methods and estimating approach.
- Ability to use norms and benchmarking in Class 5 estimates.
- Ability to use risk management and uncertainty to create appropriate levels of growth and contingency.
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor or bachelors or graduate degree.
- Several years' experience in estimating and cost management with an operator or tier I contractor preferred.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team