Events Manager - VR/26493
Are you an experienced Events Manager, looking for a new role? Get in touch with the team to discuss this new opportunity in more detail. Located in Aberdeenshire, access to a car is essential as the location cannot be accessed easily via public transport. Candidates should be available to work evenings / weekends as required, as the business is open 7 days per week. Typical hours are however, 9am - 5pm. Experience within the events industry would be preferred, however a background in hospitality could be considered.
Reporting to the business owner and working closely with them, this role is pivotal in supporting deliver organisational objectives and delivering a positive experience to all visitors.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day running and effective management of operations and events.
- Creating memories for visitors through supporting with the different business offerings.
- Dealing with a high volume of customer enquiries.
- Delivering ideas for events and ways to support and bring the business forward.
- Overseeing client relationships.
- Responsible for staff scheduling and rotas.
- Employee development.
- Budget management.
Applicants to this role require
- Exceptional customer service and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a real brand ambassador.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good organisational skills.
- A competitive salary including commission-based incentives - dependant on experience.
- Live in accommodation if required.
- Due to location, access to a car is essential as the location cannot be accessed via public transport.
- This role is full-time, working various shift patterns, depending on workload / event schedule.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team