Export Coordinator - VR/28963
Export Coordinator is required for a freight company based in Dyce. The role is permanent and offers 1 day working from home. The successful candidate will be an integral part to the Export Team.
As Export Coordinator, you will be involved in coordination of shipments, including quotation whilst ensuring clients receive high customer service throughout their enquiry.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Booking shipments with carriers – road, sea, air.
- Processing customs declarations and all shipping documentation.
- Onboarding new clients and developing key client relationships.
- Working alongside other departments to maintain existing client relationships.
- Ensuring a full understanding of HM Revenue and Customs Regulations.
- Providing quotations to customers and overseas offices.
- Resolving any issues with clients and vendors and providing advice for importing/exporting cargoes.
- Highlighting any operational issues to management.
- Ensuring dangerous goods procedures are being adhered to.
Applicants to this role require:
- Good organisational skills and possess a positive attitude.
- The ability to form good working relationships with clients and vendors.
- Experience in freight forwarding and logistics, as well as dangerous goods.
- Understanding of Export Regimes and Customs Tariff.
- Ability to react to operational demands.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team