Finance Assistant - VR/21478
Permanent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to provide support to the finance function in Aberdeen. Previous accounts payable or general accounting experience required. 35 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking and processing invoices.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Managing any invoice queries.
- Ad hoc tasks and support of the Finance Team as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or bookkeeping qualification.
- General accounts or accounts payable experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Problem solver.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team