Finance Assistant - VR/27159
Ongoing temporary opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join our client based on the south side of Aberdeen. This will be a varied position in which you will be involved in processing purchase invoices, credit card reconciliations a well as supporting in HR and QHSE admin.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Raising purchase orders and processing purchase invoices.
- Processing and chasing timesheets, ensuring that they are submitted in a timely manner.
- Sales admin – raising and issuing invoices.
- Credit card reconciliation and chasing of outstanding documents.
- Maintaining various spreadsheets.
- HR Admin – onboarding new personnel ensuring that all necessary documentation is in place.
- QHSE Admin – ensuring that all documents and registers are updated as necessary.
- Completing vendor questionnaires and other documents.
- Raising enquiries.
- Facilities – dealing with the property management company, raising IT issues with IT support, ordering stationery etc.
- Taking minutes of weekly / monthly staff meetings.
- General duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, etc.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team