Finance Graduate - VR/28672
Exciting opportunity for a recent Finance Graduate to join one of our clients based in the Bridge of Don. This is a full time, permanent role which will involve you completing a variety of duties and responsibilities within the finance function. This client has advised they are looking at this role with a view of development and progression, the successful candidate will have a strong drive and passion to learn and develop.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Assigning codes and securing approvals for supplier invoices.
- Inputting approved invoices into the SAGE accounting system.
- Organising bi-weekly payment schedules.
- Handling various payment vouchers.
- Recording Worldpay (direct debit) invoices in the purchase ledger.
- Coding and inputting authorized direct debit and credit card transactions in SAGE based on bank statements.
- Addressing inquiries and reconciling statements from suppliers.
- Establishing new suppliers and updating information for existing ones.
- Facilitating faster payments for urgent transactions to ensure uninterrupted vital services.
- Overseeing finance credit card operations.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team