Finance Lead – VR/25065
An exciting opportunity to join our client in the position of Finance Lead. Reporting to the Managing Director this will be a varied finance position in which candidates would be responsible for all aspects of the company accounts. This role will be office based and consideration would be given to candidates considering 3-4 working day week as well as full time.
- Dealing with all company accounts including VAT returns, month end accounts, financial analysis, POs credit control, utilities.
- Reconciling bank statements and petty cash account and ensure adequate cash flow for bank transactions.
- Controlling fixed asset register and process depreciation journals.
- Reporting; Providing of Management Accounts within agreed deadlines highlighting any areas of concern – margins, overheads etc.; Sales forecasting.
- Preparing monthly pension reports and uploading to relevant pension company.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT return to HMRC.
- Reconciling overseas sales and purchases in line with HMRC VAT and C79 VAT requirements.
- Monitoring currency exchange rates and purchasing currency in line with MD approval.
- Liaising and cooperating with Auditors providing information as requested after year end and process year end journals.
- Managing and monitoring Debtor, Creditor and Nominal Controls.
- Reconciling company credit card expenditure against bank statement.
- Reconciling foreign currency accounts.
- Calculating and processing any company rebates due from suppliers.
- Managing financial year end PAYE, NIC, P11D and other taxation issues.
- Responsible for company liability insurances and renewals.
- Responsible for company utilities supply contracts.
- Supervising, motivating, training and developing the members of the Accounts Team.
- Liaising with other departments as required to ensure the flow of information, success and achieving company objectives.
- Providing support to Management Team on all financial matters.
- Contributing positive ideas to improving existing processes and procedures.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team