Finance Manager - VR/21949
TMM Recruitment is supporting a local, well-established civil engineering contractor in their recruitment for a Finance Manager. This is a pivotal position within the Management Team where you will be responsible for all statutory accounts and reporting, supporting the commercial side of the business alongside nurturing and developing the Finance Team.
- Managing the finances of the business.
- Commercially supporting the development of the company.
- Preparing year end accounts.
- Preparing, improving and developing the management accounts.
- Monthly re-forecasting.
- Weekly cash-flow management.
- Annual Business plan preparation.
- Effectively managing a small team, working to KPIs, and meeting weekly tasks.
- Debtor and WIP management.
- Ensuring the Finance Team is properly supporting the needs of the business.
- Developing systems, procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances.
- Assisting HR in overseeing the monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees.
- Ensuring returns of all relevant taxes are submitted.
- Liaising with the bank and Auditors.
Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant with experience in a similar role, managing a small team. You must be proactive and willing to actively participate to ensure that the finance function meets KPIs.
This role would suit a motivated and ambitious individual who is used to working in a fast paced environment within a growing company. The ability to implement process improvements and to develop systems is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team