Finance Manager - VR/25620
We are working exclusively with our client, a global energy company, in their search for a permanent Finance Manager based in Aberdeen. A core role that will act as a key focal point within the group to provide financial and analytical support.
You will be a focal point working with different people across the group in various locations providing monthly management reporting and analysis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Management reporting.
- Annual reporting.
- Fixed Asset tracking.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- VAT returns.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification or ‘qualified by experience’.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical skills with strong Excel skills.
- Commercial focus.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team