Finance Manager - VR/26205
Permanent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our client a leading energy company. As part of this role candidates will be involved with the preparation of monthly management reporting and will ideally have experience within a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating forecast and planning schedule for Finance and Operational Teams, communicating requirements clearly and concisely on a timely basis and drive delivery schedule.
- Commercial discussions for the business by reviewing, monitoring, and advising the Sales and Legal Teams of the commercial risks and costing / pricing levels during bidding and execution stages.
- Coordinating and preparing the monthly reporting pack including preparation of associated monthly accounting entries.
- Assisting with forecasting requirements and cash management, liaising with Corporate Treasury to provide information as required.
- Managing local invoicing.
- Supporting the business to ensure inventory and asset processes and controls are operating effectively, including physical counts and reconciliations in line with company policy.
- Ensuring full reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for all assigned legal entities.
- Managing intercompany reconciliation and confirmation process for legal entities under your control.
- Assisting the Team in the delivery of statutory audit information and liaise with the auditor for legal entities under your control.
- Driving continuous improvement of accounting systems and internal control, including documentation of local processes.
- Any other delegated responsibilities.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team