Finance Manager - VR/27076
A local family-owned SME are looking for a Finance Manager to work closely with the Senior Management Team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing management accounts and overseeing month-end procedures.
- Preparing financial schedules including fixed assets register and reconciliation of banking, employment taxes, VAT etc.
- Supporting business planning, preparing budgets and forecasting.
- Cash management.
- Managing year end financial audits.
- Reviewing corporate tax and VAT returns.
- Maintaining financial controls, providing support and advice to members of the Finance Team.
- Preparing weekly and monthly payroll.
Applicants to this role require
- Qualified Accountant or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Inventory management experience.
- Strong communication skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team