Finance Manager - VR/28666
TMM Recruitment are supporting our client within the energy sector, with a 4-month contract role for a Finance Manager. This will be a busy role and applicants will ideally be qualified and have previous management and project accounting experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Responsibility for the completion of monthly reporting.
- Reporting financial performance to senior management including variance analysis, accounts receivables, accruals and unbilled analysis.
- Annual budget, forecasts and rolling forecasts in conjunction with senior management.
- Monthly customer billing.
- Managing Finance Team including recruitment, staff development, performance management and the setting of objectives.
- Assisting during client audits and dispute management.
- Engagement with Commercial Teams on the pre award phase in terms of bids, rates, and relevant analysis and a key contact and team participant for such, including input to financial terms contained in contracts and bids where appropriate.
- Engagement with Commercial Teams on post contract award phase in terms of margin analysis looking for opportunities to drive improvements and commercial efficiencies, and attending key project reviews to ensure that reported financials are appropriate.
- Engagement with external and internal auditors to successfully complete relevant audits.
- Ensuring that an effective control environment exists through compliance with all group control frameworks.
- Responsibility for relevant project accounting, including monthly reviews, analysis and project set up.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team