Finance Operations Manager - VR/23984
TMM Recruitment has been engaged exclusively by a leading energy service business in Aberdeen to appoint a Finance Operations Manager.
A newly created position to facilitate succession planning, the successful candidate will work closely with the Directors, taking over responsibility for the local Accounts Team and providing support and leadership across various operational activities to include Logistics, Planning and HSE.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L review.
- Managing day to day cashflow.
- Reviewing foreign exchange exposures and liaison with the Treasury Department.
- Assisting with the preparation / review of international trade documents.
- Reviewing returns and managing VAT queries for both UK and overseas registrations.
- Financial reporting including the preparation of information for the audit.
- Stock reporting and analysis.
An unrivalled opportunity that will offer great exposure to senior leadership, enabling you to develop and progress within a fast paced business.
For more information and a confidential discussion contact Amanda McCulloch on 01224 327016 or at email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team