Financial Accountant – VR/24247
Leading E&P company are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team in Aberdeen. The role will provide financial accounting to the UK business. Will suit professionally qualified individuals ideally with relevant industry experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing financial accounting to the UK Business Unit relevant to a portfolio of upstream E&P assets in the UKCS.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of various forms of reporting associated with the UK Business Units financial and non-financial performance.
- Reporting will be delivered to both the UK Business Unit and the Group Head Office.
- The role will also assume other general accounting responsibilities as required, including assisting in liaising with external auditors.
Applicants to this role require
- Qualified accountant of recognised body or equivalent with appropriate industry experience.
- Extensive technical accounting knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP, SOAPs within upstream oil and gas accounting is essential.
- Excellent financial accountant with proven track record.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of finance systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible working.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team