Financial Accountant/ Insurance Specialist - VR/23960
6 month requirement to join long established and high profile organisation based in Aberdeen.
Working within the Finance Team the main objective is to support with a project relating to insurance. The successful applicant would also assist with financial accounting.
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the insurance brokers and insurance providers ensuring that cover is in place for the new financial year.
- Reporting findings and recommendations to the organisations Insurance Advisory Group.
- Assisting with a tender exercise alongside the Proposals Team to appoint a new provider for specific insurance.
- Dealing with general insurance queries.
- Other duties as required by the Finance Team.
The ideal applicant will either be a Fully Qualified Accountant with an understanding around insurances or be a specialist in insurance.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team