Financial Accountant - VR/25504
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client a global energy client with the appointment of a permanent Financial Accountant. This will be a varied role supporting month end close and statutory accounts preparation. Applicants must have experience within a similar role.
Key responsibilities are currently as follows but will vary by entity and over time:
- Managing and / or preparation of complex balance sheet reconciliations.
- Liaising with acquired entities to ensure control processes are fully understood and being followed, and that information flow to operations is at the right level.
- Providing support to Senior Financial Analysts in statutory accounts preparation – for example, intercompany balancing across entities, standardization of disclosures on leases and personnel, audit queries.
- Providing support to Senior Financial Analysts at month-end in a variety of areas;
- Consolidation and review of foreign exchange revaluation entries;
- Review of fixed asset accounting;
- Reconciliation of corporate loans to treasury system;
- Supporting elimination of deltas between planning TB v/s actuals TB;
- Journal accuracy and completeness;
- HFM to Oracle reconciliations; and
- Other, entity dependent.
- Liaising with Shared Services Centers in India on balance sheet issues / reconciliations.
- Providing inputs to tax team for various tax related submissions
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team