Financial Accountant - VR/27043
Permanent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join our energy service client based in Aberdeenshire. Supporting both Finance and Operations, the main responsibilities of this position will Financial and Management reporting. This role will be suited to both part and fully qualified individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly close of the general ledger, processing of standard monthly journal entries, review and rationalisation of trial balance.
- Preparing month end Management Accounts
- Preparing the weekly cash flow report and cash forecast.
- Preparing the year end audit files.
- Preparing and posting standard monthly journal entries for month end close.
- Maintaining a monthly file of balance sheet reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy and integrity at all times.
- Analysing key P&L accounts both for internal management reporting purposes and for statutory disclosure.
- Preparing year-end audit file and supporting documentation for the company’s external auditors.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team