Financial Accountant - VR/27085
Permanent opportunity to suit qualified or nearly qualified Accountants. TMM is currently supporting our energy service client with the appointment of a Financial Accountant. Involved in the preparation of statutory financial statements and quarterly management accounts this is a full time role offering hybrid working.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and quarterly management accounts.
- Providing explanations and information to external auditors related to the group financial statements and entity statutory financial statements.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of international financial reporting standards, applicable local accounting standards, local legislation and group accounting policies.
- Supporting the internal audit process, providing explanations and information as require.
- Complying with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements, ensuring financial controls are addressed within deadlines set.
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up and critical analysis of the balances in significant entities.
- Assisting with reviewing Associate Accountants’ work.
- Assisting with testing internal controls on a monthly basis.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team