Financial Controller - VR/25658
TMM Recruitment are supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Financial Controller. Reporting to the Regional Director, this will be a varied role in which candidates would be involved with Financial reporting, analysis and year end. Applicants will ideally have experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, updating and presenting budgets and financial plans.
- Responsible for monthly financial report including 3 months rolling forecast.
- Responsible for business measures as: Inventory, Cash Flow, including outstanding payments from customers.
- Financial analysis for customer tenders and contracts.
- Proposing and executing business improvement initiatives.
- Resource for accounting rules and regulations, tax and compliance across the division.
- Responsible for all documents for governmental requirements and yearly accounting.
- Responsible for finalizing the Year End documents (Annual report, Profit and Loss, Balance, Notes and Cash Flow).
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly documented, recorded, filed, and reported.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team