Financial Controller - VR/26445
TMM is supporting our client with the appointment of a Financial Controller. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for month end reporting, preparation of annual budgets and managing the accounting function. Applicants will ideally be qualified and have previous experience of managing a team.
- Overseeing and managing the implementation and merging of all existing Group Companies onto a single platform.
- Month-end reporting - variance reporting, operational tempo’s, job analysis, trend analysis, cash-flow reporting etc.
- Managing departmental staff in running all aspects of the accounting function and take responsibility for creating and allocating meaningful duties and responsibilities.
- Providing continuous evaluation of existing systems, and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Prepare all applicable information and act as a key interface for the purpose of completing successful and timely sign-off of group and company statutory audits. Being the main company focal point for both Audit and Tax work.
- Taking responsibility for management and development of Finance Team.
- Liaising with and support operational managers on commercial transactions e.g. contracts, FOREX cover and in preparation of monthly figures and forecast annual budgets.
- Holding strong relationships with external stakeholders such as bank, solicitors, auditors etc.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team