Financial Reporting Accountant - VR/25390
Permanent opportunity to join global leader in the energy industry. Joining the Financial Reporting Team, you will be responsible for the financial reporting for a specific region. You will generate financial reports and financial statements for key stakeholders and will deliver the financial reporting for your region.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing statutory financial statements and quarterly management accounts.
- Liaising and supplying external auditors’ information regarding year-end consolidated financial statements and statutory financial statements.
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards, applicable local accounting standards, local legislation, reporting disclosures and group accounting policies, ensuring they are applied and upheld.
- Compliance with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements, ensuring financial controls are addressed within deadlines set.
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up and critical analysis of the balances in significant entities and assistance with review of Associate Accountants work.
- Assistance in testing internal controls on a monthly basis.
- Helping to establish best practice, standardisation and ways of working for all FRC legal entities.
- Pro-active participation in/lead the coaching activities to the Associate Accountants within the team.
- Identifying areas of process improvements and propose potential solutions.
- Working closely with the wider finance community to resolve any financial reporting queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Providing training, where required, on standard ways of working to colleagues within the wider finance community.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
This role requires a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant who offers audit and accounts preparation experience. IFRS knowledge is essential.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team