Financial Reporting Accountant - VR/26621
TMM Recruitment is working with an independent E&P organisation in their search for a Financial Reporting Accountant. You will be a strong technical Accountant, ideally Qualified with post qualified experience.
Reporting into the Financial Reporting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing statutory accounts for all legal entities.
- Preparing group consolidated accounts in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Preparing all statutory accounts packs.
- Preparing workbook calculations and accounting entries for impairment, decommissioning provisioning, DD&A, leases and hedging for inclusion in statutory accounts.
- Preparing tax pack analysis for all legal entities from the TBs for annual tax compliance analysis information requests.
- Providing responses to statutory audit information requests and liaising with external auditors where necessary.
- Responding to audit queries on the statutory accounts including the disclosure checklist, and extended trial balance workbooks.
- Preparing submissions of information to the National Statistics Office.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
Past working knowledge of SUN Systems would be highly advantageous, as would a proven ability working in a fast-paced growing business which demands high attention to detail. You will have accounts preparation experience and hold strong technical accounting skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team