Financial Reporting Accountant - VR/28242
TMM Recruitment is supporting our client with the appointment of a permanent Financial Reporting Accountant. This role would be suited to qualified individuals with a IFRS knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Ensuring successful audit completion including legal, tax etc.
- Acting as contact during the statutory audit and address auditor questions during audit.
- Compliance reporting and filing all statutory accounts for area of responsibility.
- Preparing analytical reviews for income statement and balance sheet for all entities.
- Monitoring, assessing and interpreting technical accounting developments within each jurisdiction and working with Technical Manager with respect to addressing potential impacts to relevant financials.
- Assisting on direct tax compliance to coordinate with tax advisers on timely submission of corporation tax computations.
- Balance sheet substantiation and key controls.
- Supporting implementation of new finance system.
- Supporting the production of compliant statutory accounts for the group.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team