Financial Reporting Associate Accountant - VR/25667
A global leader in the energy industry has a permanent opportunity to join their Financial Reporting Team, where you will be responsible for financial reporting for your specific region. This role will involve generating financial reports and statements to key stakeholders and delivering reports for your region.
You will report to the Financial Reporting Team Senior Accountant and work closely with all other Accountants and Associates in the team. This position could lead to further progression opportunities for the correct candidate.
This position would be suited to a graduate with placement experience or someone who has relevant finance experience of preparing reconciliations and analytical analysis of financial information.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing quarterly management accounts and statutory financial statements for sole entities as well as helping larger entities with the preparation.
- Coordinating with and providing information on year-end group accounts and statutory financial statements to external auditors.
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up and critical analysis of balances.
- Meeting financial controls goals within the given dates and adhering to the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting criteria.
- Establishing close ties with regional finance teams, especially finance directors, in order to offer value-added services for regional reporting.
- Identifying and addressing areas to improve the process.
- Working close with relevant colleagues and departments to ensure any task / issue is resolved in a timely manner.
Applicants to this role require:
- A degree in Finance or Accounts.
- Experience in a similar role or a placement position in a finance role would be advantageous.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite is essential, especially Excel.
- Willingness to learn and to be able to identify and resolve problems.
- Good work ethic, determination, and attention to detail.
- Strives to improve, learn and utilise feedback.
- Strong communication.
- Strong time management skills, ability to plan and prioritise.
- Willing to take new ideas and improvements to the table.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team