Fixed Asset Accountant – VR/25200
Opportunity for a permanent Fixed Asset Accountant to join our client a leading oil service organisation.
Business Plan / Budget:
- Responsible for calculating the depreciation for all FAs for the multiple year business plan and annual budget, providing clear analysis as to variance from previous year.
- Depreciation profiling to feed into the life of asset models.
- Attending budget review meetings.
- Providing monthly depreciation forecasts based upon revised CAPEX profiles, providing clear understanding of actual spend to date and in-depth analysis as to variances against previous forecast and budget for each vessel, major pieces of equipment and ROVs.
- Managing and maintaining fixed asset register.
- Supporting the CAPEX forecast process, accurately reflecting forecast CAPEX spend in the required format for corporate reporting.
- Attending monthly forecast meeting.
Monthly / Quarterly Accounts
- Preparing monthly / quarterly accounts for fixed assets and depreciation, including accruals, cost transfers, intra-group recharges and other journals in accordance with strict month end deadlines, ensuring a sufficient level of support documentation is maintained.
- Presenting and preparing month end reports for depreciation by asset, providing analysis of all material variances against budget and previous forecast, both for the current month / quarter and YT.
- Preparing cash forecasting.
- Assisting with hedging reviews.
- Liaising with GBS and external auditors.
- Providing depreciation profiles on an ad-hoc basis.
- Raising and receipting Interco POs.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team