FP&A Accountant - VR/25484
Opportunity to join a fast-growing company and a dynamic team. A chance to broaden your skillset gaining wide exposure across the business. Would suit applicants who have experience in a similar role with strong budgeting and forecasting skills.
The FP&A Accountant is responsible for ensuring that the business records and reports accurate budget and forecasting projections to the management, this includes annual budget, quarterly re-forecasting and the 5 Year plan. You will work closely with the budget holders. A key part of the role will be to implement system and process improvements to ensure that reporting can be undertaken within the reporting deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Forming a close working relationship with Senior Management and Finance Team.
- Liaising with all functions to ensure ledger and projections accurately reflect submitted numbers.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts within Excel from a wide range of data sources.
- Supporting business budget, forecast and 5-year plan preparation including appropriate consolidation.
- Ensuring all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reporting is reliable and accurate relating to actuals.
- Maintaining system information associated with all forecasts.
- Supporting the implementation and ongoing management of the ERP system and any forecast related systems.
- Supporting continuous improvement of internal control and standard operating procedures.
- Creating board presentation pack of the budget and forecasts.
- Supporting month-end accounting activities such as comparatives for actuals versus budget and / or re-forecast.
- Ensuring costs are reconciled between systems.
- Facilitating timely and accurate reporting of month end and budget / forecasting cycle information.
- Supporting the tendering process as and when required.
- Establishing a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
Applicants to this role require
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in supporting and developing ERP and operational systems.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Organised, diligent, and dynamic, with the ability to manage multiple (and conflicting) workstreams to ensure successful delivery of our objectives.
- Excellent communications skills with colleagues as well as external stakeholders (ability to engage at all levels).
- Team player and relationship builder.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- Must relate to the dynamics of a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills, plus excellent organisational skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team