FP&A Senior Accountant - VR/26857
We are supporting our client, an international energy service company and employer of choice who have a vacancy for a FPA Senior Accountant. This is a diverse and challenging role with excellent opportunities for development and progression. Applications welcome from those who are self-starters with strong analytical skills and a logical mindset.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the team during the monthly forecasting process, with primary responsibility for certain deliverables, working collaboratively with the regions, reporting to senior management, up to Executive Management level.
- Supporting the team during the Group’s Annual Budget and 5 Year Plan processes, and actively lead aspects of the process in the timely preparation and presentation of key deliverables. This includes pro-active collaboration with key stakeholders, contribution to discussions and reviews, preparation of analysis including Key Performance Indicators.
- Active involvement in the management of key Group processes, including internal recharging process and Revenue Recognition.
- Preparing and robust analysing and reviewing reconciliations on key aspects of the Group’s Income Statement, including detailed analysis of projects, vessels, cost base and headcount.
- Working collaboratively with Regional Finance Teams, to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Preparing presentations for the Group’s Board of Directors and Executive Management.
- Supporting the team in compliance with the quarterly and annual reporting requirements to ensuring group reporting objectives and timelines are adhered to and deliver quality outputs on time.
- Working closely with the regional Finance Teams and Group Reporting to produce IFRS 16 ‘Leases’ adjustments for forecasting and budgeting.
- Managing Associate Accountant, with a focus on their deliverables, including coaching, training, and development.
Applicants to this role require
- Professionally Qualified Accountant with post qualification experience or qualified by experience at an appropriate level in a similar set-up.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Track record of analysis and interpretation of financial information.
- Previous experience of working within projects, cost reporting / management accounting.
- Experience in interfacing with multi-disciplined stakeholders.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Career opportunities and personal development.
- Hybrid working.
- Excellent benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team