Full Time Accounts Assistant - VR/25312
Multinational energy sector organisation is looking for a full-time permanent Accounts Assistant, exclusive to TMM Recruitment. Based in the South of Aberdeen, this role would involve you working alongside the Accounts Team focusing on accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase invoices, credit control and month end tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Matching purchase invoices.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Assisting with month end tasks.
- Credit control and checks on external customers.
- Payment reconciliations.
- Degree in Accounts/Finance (Desirable).
- Good time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team