Fundraising / Development Manager - VR/25898
**Exclusive** Opportunity to support on a permanent basis. The position will be varied, however largely involved with generating, creating and developing fundraising opportunities. Based in Aberdeen City Centre experience from a fundraising background and dealing with development campaigns would be essential.
It is the purpose of this role to build a pipeline of support from regular donors. Whilst forging relationships with new benefactors, the successful incumbent must also maintain existing relationships and design new fundraising campaigns to further promote and support the organisation.
Typical Duties Include:
- Communicating and developing relations with existing donors.
- Managing digital communications, including events, social media and other digital publications for supporters.
- Creating new development campaigns.
- Encouraging business support.
- Engaging with prospective donors.
- Promoting the fundraising / development opportunities.
- Developing a fundraising reporting framework.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Candidates must have experience within a similar Fundraising Manager role.
- Experience creating events from idea stage right through.
- Using social media for fundraising.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Personable and professional with a great attention to detail.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
- Experience of establishing and growing networks.
- Experience developing and creating fundraising plans.
- A degree within business, marketing or social sciences would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to develop your existing fundraising management experience in a supported environment.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team