Fundraising Officer - Part-Time - VR/22267
**Exclusive** TMM Recruitment is exclusively supporting with the appointment of a Fundraising Officer on a permanent basis. Working within the third sector, this role will be for around 2 days per week and based remotely. Candidates must have previous experience within senior fundraising / fundraising management, further details are noted below:
It is the purpose of this role to secure financial sponsorship and funding to allow for the further development and objectives of this third sector organisation to be successfully achieved.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Researching new sources of funds in accordance with activities and objectives agreed by the board and in accordance with the organisation strategy and charitable objectives.
- Undertaking due diligence checks on new donors.
- Applying to trusts, foundations, statutory bodies and businesses for funding applications and sponsorships in accordance with agreed activities of the organisation.
- Taking the lead on brand-led sponsorships and corporate hospitality packages with businesses.
- Liaising with business and other local networks to secure third party partnerships, sponsorships.
- Helping to produce high quality half-year and end of year reports to donors on the organisation’s activities as well as other reports as required during the year.
- Developing and maintaining a fundraising database, ensuring that it is regularly kept up to date, adheres to GDPR and funding regulation guidelines and that regular reports and updates are provided to the Treasurer and Board on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring progress with donation payments and report to Treasurer. The post holder will be responsible for grant reporting and draw-down activities as well as keeping good records, files and information on all aspects of the work to ensure that activities and progress are monitored effectively and are made in accordance with GDPR requirements.
- Completing monthly and quarterly formal reporting of progress and developments.
- Working with the colleagues on the delivery of the annual events programme, ensuring that
- donors and sponsors’ needs are properly catered for.
The successful incumbent will be working within a small team dealing with a wide range of issues at any one time so a flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, and a willingness to work co-operatively with people from a wide range of backgrounds is essential.
Essential skills and experience include:
- A proven record in fundraising or a related activity.
- Experience of personally managing relationships with individuals and / or corporate partners and the confidence to build new relationships in this role.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Creative and innovative approach to work.
- Excel, Microsoft word and In-Design skills or equivalent.
Hours of work: To be agreed with applicant, however expected a flexible working approach with an estimate of 2 days per week throughout the year with statutory annual leave. Days of work are at discretion of the individual with expectation to have a minimum of 7 days per month dedicated to the role. This role will operate remotely, working from home.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team