G&A Accountant – VR/24031
Permanent opportunity available for a G&A Accountant to join a leading UK listed E&P organisation. Working within the Financial Services Team, the G&A Accountant will be responsible for providing high quality information to Group Finance and Operations.
- Supporting the creation of G&A master-data.
- Supporting transactional data entry to finance ledgers.
- Supporting integrity of financial records for G&A expenditure and allocations.
- Preparing and issuing G&A reports and assisting HR with headcount reporting.
- Preparing and booking G&A transactions and accruals as required.
- Supporting preparation of G&A budget, plan and forecasts.
- Supporting Function and Asset Managers regarding G&A.
- Providing time writing and allocations analysis from G&A cascade model.
- Providing high quality and timely financial and management reporting, budget and business plan.
- Assisting in the development of reporting systems driving automation wherever possible.
- Supporting business strategy and deliver objectives, performance and growth.
- Supporting external audit process.
- Working closely with other functions to ensure effective relationships and business delivery.
The ideal applicant will be a part or fully qualified Accountant with prior experience in upstream oil and gas G&A Accounting.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package and hybrid working with the organisation having an impressive modern office facility.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team