G&A Accountant - VR/23087
TMM Recruitment is supporting the UK’s largest listed oil and gas operator in the recruitment of a G&A Accountant for an initial period of 12 months.
Working within the Financial Services Team, you will be responsible for providing high quality financial information to Operations and the Group Finance function.
- Supporting financial and management reporting, budgeting and business planning.
- Creating G&A master data.
- Entering transactional financial data into ledgers.
- Updating and maintaining financial records for G&A expenditure and allocations.
- Preparing G&A budget, plan and forecasts.
- Preparing G&A reports and assisting with headcount reporting.
- G&A accruals.
- Developing reporting systems and driving automation.
- Supporting business strategy and delivering objectives.
- Supporting external audit process.
This position requires good knowledge of G&A Accounting, strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills. Ideally you will be a part or fully qualified Accountant.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team