G&A Accountant - VR/25457
G&A Accountant required on a permanent basis for an independent global operator in the North Sea based in the City Centre of Aberdeen. The desired candidate will be newly or recently qualified with a practice background. Within the role you will be responsible for all aspects of G&A Accounting, budgeting, forecasting and allocations. Experience of SAP or SUN is also beneficial.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Month-end reporting accountability ensuring all G&A information is prepared in line with month-end timetable.
- Managing month-end close process related to G&A.
- Reviewing and assisting in preparation of G&A inputs to Financial Forecasts.
- Managing the G&A Allocations process.
- Preparing monthly G&A reports and variance analysis.
- Enhancing and implementing month-end and periodic processes and procedures.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and related analysis for G&A and Corporate items.
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with the implementation of SAP system.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the flow of financial information within the company.
- Managing / assisting with ad hoc projects as required.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team