G&A Accountant - VR/28574
Permanent opportunity available for a G&A Accountant to join London listed oil and gas operator as a G&A Accountant. The G&A Accountant will be responsible for high quality and timely G&A reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Maintaining G&A master-data and allocation cycles.
- Providing support for transactional data entry to finance ledgers.
- Preparing and booking monthly G&A journals, including accruals and prepayments.
- Managing the completion and accuracy of timewriting and manhour rates.
- Responsible for integrity of financial records for G&A expenditure and allocations.
- Preparing and issuing monthly budget holder reports and any adhoc analysis as required.
- Attending quarterly meetings with budget holders to ensure accurate forecasting and projected allocations.
- Assisting HR with headcount reporting.
- Providing time writing and allocations analysis from G&A cascade model.
- Supporting preparation plan and forecast data for G&A.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting internal and external audits.
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree and part or qualified accountant of recognised body ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent with appropriate industry experience.
- Good knowledge of upstream oil and gas G&A accounting.
- Excellent experience with proven track record.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of Finance systems.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adept at interacting with individuals at all levels in the organisation.
- Focus on service delivery to business and functions.
- Flexible and responsive to stakeholder requirements and changing environment.
- Ability to deliver high quality work by deadlines and work effectively under time pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative, proactively drive change, take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team