G&A Analyst - 6 months - VR/25294
G&A Analyst required to start ASAP initially through to the end of the year. This is an opportunity to join a pioneering E&P organisation. This would offer hybrid working with the office based in central Aberdeen.
Reporting to the G&A Manager, the G&A Analyst will work on a number of projects, including:
- Completing and stabilizing migration onto a single standard time writing platform across the global business, with further reporting and processing enhancement opportunities to be explored.
- Developing value-add reporting models to support the agile business model operated by the organisation.
- Driving efficiencies and improvements across all processes including Inter-company, planning and forecasting cycles.
- Implementing robust monthly processes to maintain control over inter-company and inter-group balances.
Duties will include:
- Supporting accurate reporting of G&A costs for the relevant Spirit E&P teams at various locations.
- Supporting the G&A Manager in delivering standardized and streamlined processes and reporting.
- Supporting Replicon timewriting system operations.
- Supporting recharges of corporate allocations and intercompany recharges in line with prescribed procedures.
- Maintaining G&A cost center hierarchy and DoA.
- Supporting the delivery of monthly budget holder reporting including P&L variance analysis and associated integrity reports.
- Supporting preparation of plan and forecast data for G&A.
- Processing intercompany invoices and perform other monthly processing activities (for example prepayments, accruals, ad hoc journal postings, open item clearing, expenses) in line with prescribed procedures.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and controls activities in line with prescribed requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external audit
- Additional ad hoc support as and when required.
This role requires G&A Accounting experience alongside experience in preparing, aggregating, and challenging financial information. SAP experience is also essential.
INDFIN TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team