Global Asset QHSSE Engineer - VR/26355
Join a large oil and gas subsea contractor who are currently recruiting for a Global Asset QHSSE Engineer on a 12-month PAYE contract basis. Competitive pro-rata salary on offer as well as hybrid working.
As the Global Asset QHSSE Engineer, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and auditing planned maintenance activities to ensure compliance with the company’s safety standards and work practices.
- Providing guidance to regional QHSSE Teams on safe work practices and assessing operational and maintenance activities.
- Gathering feedback from operational regions on best practice and lessons learned to improve safe systems of work and product design.
- Preparing QHSSE Project Documentation such as HIRA, Emergency response plans, HSE and Quality Plans.
- Visiting company worksites to assess facilities, site control and work practices. To facilitate Hazard Identifications and Risk Assessment (HIRA) for planned activities.
- Collaborating internally with stakeholders and externally with partner organisations and suppliers to: Develop hazard control processes, methods and programmes; Advise on methods of controlling potential threats / risks; and Recommend solutions to issues that need improvement – demonstrating that risks are ALARP.
- A relevant degree would be preferred.
- NEBOSH Qualification.
- Experience in the offshore oil and gas or marine industry.
- Extensive experience in preparing HIRA’s, HAZOP and TBT for both operational and manufacturing sites.
- Experience in production and review of internal and third-party procedures.
- Experience of working with quality assurance processes.
- Able to travel at short notice.
- You have working knowledge on industry guidelines and standards.
- You are driven by continuous improvement and delivery excellence.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team