Global Mobility Coordinator - VR/28826
6-9-month temporary assignment based in Aberdeen. The successful candidate will coordinate all visa and work permit requirements for both onshore and offshore personnel based within the UK.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Facilitating, coordinating and submitting all applications at various embassies and consulates.
- Advising accurately on the relevant requirements and timescales for the various embassies and consulates.
- Promptly obtaining all documentation, preparing and submitting applications to the various embassies and consulates.
- Ensuring the correct visa type is being applied for and the accuracy of information on forms.
- Advising operations and finance regarding tax and payroll implications for personnel working overseas.
- Managing and maintaining a database to track days in country to ensure compliance with local labour law in relation to tax and social security.
- Managing all third party vendors in relation to global mobility.
- Liaising with finance to ensure all relevant agreements are in place with HMRC.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar coordinator role within the offshore focused industry.
- Have a strong understanding of international visa requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels.
- HR professional qualification or relevant experience working within a busy HR environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team