Global Payroll Co-ordinator - 6 months - VR/23768
We are assisting a world leading solutions provider in their search for a Global Payroll Coordinator. With responsibility for the coordination of a weekly and monthly, this position has the potential to become a permanent post.
The organisation has a strong growth plan forecast and you would be joining at a particularly exciting time.
You should be available immediately or at short notice and have demonstrable payroll experience in a similar role.
Reporting into the Group HR Manager, the Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Providing accurate fortnightly and monthly payroll information to external payroll advisors within agreed deadlines.
- Reviewing payroll reports provided by payroll advisors and work with advisors to complete payroll process within agreed deadlines.
- Preparing data in respect to all payrolls to ensure accurate processing by payroll provider.
- Preparing and processing CIS payments and return.
- Ensuring correctness and completeness of payroll related accounts.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly postings in general ledger.
- Preparing monthly and annual tax and social security declarations.
- Liaising with key focal points to ensure time writing is accurately assigned to correct coding.
- Supporting pension administration requirements with payroll provider or external provider as appropriate.
- Managing payroll approval and payment processes.
- Uploading all new start documentation to payroll provider.
Those with experience supporting UK and international payrolls are required. You must be accurate in your detail and have a track record of meeting deadlines.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team