Global Performance & Reporting Specialist (SCML) - VR/23705
12-month contract with an independent E&P company. This is a key role for the Global SCML Team; responsible for providing visibility of SCML performance and analysis of performance gaps and identification of improvement opportunities.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for the delivery of SCML roadmap items, dashboards and management routine and ad-hoc reporting. The role will interface with IT, Finance, country and global SCML teams and other global teams. You’ll also work proactively with Category Leads and key technical users within Contracts and Procurement and Logistics Teams to understand SCML needs, capture potential for improvement and deliver improvement initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining global SCML dashboards and management reporting (including HSE, G&A, spend, savings, process times, KPIs etc) and report into other functional areas where required.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate status reporting and performance analysis for the Director and Heads of SCML function across the business.
- Governance of data integrity and data management used for reporting purpose.
- G&A controlling and reporting (FTE and other costs) for the SCML local and Global cost centres – plus ad-hoc reviews of local FTE against submitted regional budgets.
- Controlling, screening and reporting of SCM savings on regular basis.
- Working with teams to collect and assess data to source performance metrics from SAP and other tools.
- Creating and maintaining business process documentation for contract management tool (including e-sourcing), user training and guides as well as troubleshooting on business process within contract tool, user assistance.
- Providing high-quality reporting and analytics to support with SCML business reviews.
- Maintaining SCML SharePoint document management and intranet information regarding SCML (external inks, internal links, information sources, user guides, publication of dashboards, file locations etc.).
- Providing assistance on risk management and transformational activities.
Applicants to this position should offer extensive in the oil and gas industry, ideally gained within an E&P / Operator environment. Relevant experience in Contracts and Procurement is required, with strong knowledge of procurement systems (e.g. SAP and Contiki).
Excellent communication and analytical skills are essential, as is the ability to organise your own workload.
This is a global role and will involve travel (UK and International).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team