Graduate FP&A Analyst - VR/23671
We are looking for recent Accountancy and Finance or Economics Graduates who are looking to kick-start their career with one of the globes largest oil service companies. This is a 12 month- temporary role where you will hold responsibility for your own small product line, focusing on financial planning, analysis, and reporting business/region performance.
Training will be provided; however, you should display enthusiasm, commitment and a good attitude to work.
A good knowledge of Excel will be required.
As a Graduate FP&A Analyst you will undertake the following:
- Managing the P&L, performing account reconciliations and balance sheet analysis to ensure compliance.
- Intercompany billing.
- Driving cash collection.
- Analysing cash performance and undertaking reporting.
- Performing project margin analysis by customer and by business segment and identify drivers for variances in as-sold Vs as-executed margins.
- Performing Base/Variable cost analysis.
- Driving initiatives and projects to simplify the financial operation processes.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team