Graduate Network Analyst – VR/24904
Excellent opportunity for any recent graduate from an IT discipline.
- Working for a global oil and gas leader.
- Earn while you learn.
- Dedicated mentors to guide you to be effective in your position.
- Opportunity to have a lasting impact.
- Exposure to: network analysis and administration, PowerApps, IT infrastructure and security.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting and learning PowerApps and using as an enabler for the user population.
- Assisting in developing automation to support self-service or repetitive tasks.
- Assisting with the introduction of governance to our Microsoft Teams environment.
- Ensuring IT Security and continuity providing security patching, software and hardware updates in the infrastructure area.
- Ensuring proper delivery of services to the clients.
- Evaluating new or innovative technologies and architectures.
- Helping define network, unified communications and collaboration infrastructure design.
- Keeping network, unified communications and collaboration documentation updated.
- Producing reports, proposals, technical documentation and user guides as required and ensure other team members and business associates are fully trained in the procedures.
- Resolving service desk requests as necessary.
- Troubleshooting network, unified communications and collaboration incidents.
- Any other duties prescribed by Senior Manager – global network, unified communications and collaboration.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Fundamental to the role is the ability to interact with Global Multi-National Team and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies.
- A good team player with the ability to work under supported pressure.
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects and work independently if necessary.
- Excellent communications and team work skills experience on IT systems and services.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
Education, Experience, Certification and Training
- Degree Level education in an IT discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience will be considered
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team