Group Accountant – VR/24585
Group Accountant opportunity with international energy service company. Varied hands on role working in a team environment. Great chance to widen your skillset and continue to develop as a professionally qualified accountant.
Overview job description
- The Group Accountant will be responsible for finance tasks and for producing the group accounts. Suitable candidate should be comfortable booking entries as well as giving technical input.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Timely and accurate month end processes for the group.
- Responsible for preparing group and entity statutory accounts.
- Preparing monthly group consolidated results and analysis.
- Preparing financial information for the Board / Management Team as requested.
- Assisting in preparing tax returns.
- Building and managing a strong and transparent relationship with Group Auditors.
- Developing other Financial Team members.
- Ensuring legal compliance in relation to tax and accounts issues as per operational location.
- Intercompany management.
- Bank approver.
Applicants to this role require
- Professional accountancy qualification is essential.
- Capable of juggling multiple activities and priorities.
- Experience of dealing with auditors.
- Strong technical knowledge.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team