Group Accountant - VR/28441
Excellent opportunity available to join growing, PE backed subsea rentals provider as Group Accountant. This is a truly exceptional opportunity to work closely with an experienced Finance Director within a growing organisation in a newly created position. The organisation has experienced rapid growth recently, both through acquisitions and investing into the organisation and its infrastructure.
This role would suit an individual who is currently working in accounting practice and looking for their first move into industry or an individual who is already working within industry. You must be highly organised and able to balance your own workload. This is an opportunity to work closely with a high calibre Finance Director who will mentor and develop you in your career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and analysis.
- Preparing monthly group consolidation.
- Supporting with monthly group analysis.
- Statutory reporting and tax compliance.
- Managing group treasury.
- Developing finance procedures.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Experience in audit, management, and statutory accounting.
- Strong IT skills.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team