Group Finance Reporting Accountant - VR/25754
TMM is supporting our client within the Energy sector with the appointment of a permanent Group Finance Reporting Accountant. This role is suited to Part / Fully Qualified Accountants with the role focussing on monthly consolidation and analysis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working within the Group Reporting Team and regional Finance Teams on monthly financial close.
- Management and review of group JV’s.
- Reviewing and managing Group IFRS 16 adjustments.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for Senior Management regarding the financial performance of the Group.
- Preparing quarterly Audit Committee Financial Report.
- Building on relationship and communication of analysis with regional finance teams.
- Implementing process improvements.
- Supporting in the preparation of the Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team