Gun Loader - VR/23237
We are seeking a Gun Loader for our client for an initial 6 month contract. Previous gun loading experience preferred but not essential and ideally someone mechanically minded. For more information please get in touch.
The Gun Loader has the principal responsibility for loading the Guns, keeping up to date the explosive inventory control list, ordering explosives and ensuring that the Perforation Equipment like GUN adapters, consumables and related equipment is maintained to the highest standards and according to the latest specifications and RITE.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring all assigned equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performing quality checks strictly, as per procedure, and according to the defined schedule.
- Modifying equipment in a timely manner and only in line with official modification releases.
- Efficiently troubleshooting and repairing assigned equipment.
- Recording all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately in RITE if applicable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team